1. Organizer. Yesssworks Spaces Private Limited (“YSPL” or “Sponsor”) a company incorporated and existing under the Indian Companies Act, 1956, with registered office at 303, Tower - A, Peninsula Business Park, G. K. Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013
2. Eligibility. #COWORKFORFREE (the "Competition" or "Prize Draw") is only open to legal residents of India. The Competition is only valid for new coworking customers. Persons or companies, currently coworking customers of YSPL are not eligible to participate in the Competition. All requested information to be provided by the participants by filling out the form on social media or company website. Participants must provide their company EMAIL ID (Gmail or any other personal email id will lead to disqualification of the entry). Yesssworks will call the contact person to confirm participation and only once all the required information is confirmed will the entry be deemed eligible.
3. Competition. The Competition begins on Wednesday, November 11, 2020 and ends on Wednesday, November 25, 2020 (“Entry Period”). There will be three (3) unique random drawings to award three (3) Grand Prizes from the eligible entries. Entry in the Competition does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest, or competition. By participating in the Competition, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these rules (“the Official Rules”) and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects and not subject to further review in any forum.
4. How To Enter: You may enter without a booking or purchase by visiting the entry form and completing all required fields on the registration form, agree to the official rules, and submit on social media or Yesssworks website.
5. Limit. You may enter one (1) time per email address during the Entry Period, no matter which form of entry you select.
6. Agreement to Official Rules. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to comply with the Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and legally binding in all respects.
7. Winner Selection and Notification. A random drawing will be conducted on or about Friday, November 27, 2020 by the Sponsor from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Prize.
Only the prizes listed below will be awarded in the Competition
Three (3) Grand Prizes: Three teams of up to eleven (11) members will be given free coworking seats at Yesssworks Spaces coworking hubs in Mumbai (Andheri MIDC) or Pune (Bavdhan) for a period of one (1) month starting December 1, 2020. The Grand Prize includes all the standard amenities provided by Yesssworks to its coworkers:
a. Working hours 9 am to 7 pm b. High speed internet c. Unlimited hot beverages d. Access to open areas for group discussions e. Access to quiet zones for creative thinking f. Access to networking, educational and social events organized at the hub g. Meeting rooms on chargeable basis h. Additional amenities on chargeable basis can be availed
In case of additional team size, the additional members will be charged as per the rack rate applicable during that time.
LIMIT: One (1) prize per person or company.
The winners will be notified by phone and confirmed in writing. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of the Prize Draw, that winner will forfeit the prize and a redraw will be made
As a prerequisite for receiving the prize, potential winners will be required to sign (a) an Affidavit of Eligibility; (b) an Agreement of Publicity (except where prohibited); (c) YSPL’s standard service agreement.
The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any unused portion of the prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash. Any violation will lead to immediate termination of the services offered by Yesssworks.
9. Winner Publicity Requirements. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute the winner’s agreement and consent for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, company name, company logo or likeness, photo, avatar, and/or prize information of the winner or his/her team in connection with this Competition for promotional, advertising or other purposes, in any manner, worldwide, in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration.
10. Release of Liability / Conditions of Participation: YSPL reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify this Competition, or any part of it, in its sole discretion.
Winners List Available after December 1, 2020.